In their own way okay?
In their own way...
-
I'll learn to deal with ultimate absurdity for now.
Till i'm free.
Till the first number changes to 2. And the second number changes to 1.
:)
-
I'm dreading my birthday.
Tho it may be a special day like WHOA 17YEARS AGO AMAZING YUMIN WAS BORN (hahahaha no comments about this please shut up).
Damn. if you dont care dont msg me "HAPPY BDAY" okay?
TYVM BYE(:
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Previous Posts
- Everybody scream your heart out. (Lost Prophets - ...
- Yellowcard - Miles ApartIf I could I would do all ...
- Because we all feel restricted sometimes.By this a...
- Why can't it all just work out. Not just for once.
- I can't comprehend the immense sadness i feel righ...
- Can you feel it buildingLike a wave the ocean just...
- Okay.Time to take a breather.Not just yet, missy.
- Hello would you guys rather me be random / not blo...
- I want my tastebud back.:(
- Wherever you go, I will be waitingWhenever you cal...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home